Kitchen & Duct Cleaning
Regular kitchen deep cleaning ensures a positive kitchen atmosphere as well as dealing with invisible hygiene problems.
Kitchen Deep cleaning tackles all those out of sight areas and hard to reach areas including:
- Underneath and behind cookers and fridges
- Around the feet of prep surfaces
- Seals of fridges
- High shelves
- Between walls and prep surfaces
- Between units and equipment
- Inaccessible parts of ranges, grills, fryers and other equipment.
The build-up of dirt and grease in these inaccessible areas can still pose a significant health risk which regular deep cleaning can help eliminate. Helping ensure that you comply with the Health and safety at work regulations 1974
We can provide either one-off deep cleans or regular, scheduled Deep Kitchen Cleaning which helps to ensure that you can maintain consistent results and a regularly deep cleaned kitchen is much easier to keep clean ongoing